Teen Reviewers Club
Program Type:Book Clubs
Do you have a passion for books, movies, and music? Want to share your thoughts with fellow media enthusiasts? Come to Reviewers Club and talk about your latest favorite book, tv show, movie, or album!
Grades 6-12. Register for more information and program reminders
We will be meeting in the Youth Services side of the Library in the Story Room. Be prepared to talk about your latest favorite book, movie, music album, or tv show. It will be very informal, you don't need to write anything ahead of time (unless you want to 😊). All our reviews will be spoiler free so make sure anything you say isn't spoiling anything!
Here are some talking points to think about:
- In 1-2 sentences what is your book/movie/tv show about?
- What was your favorite part?
- What surprised you most?
- How did it make you feel?
- Would you recommend this?
- Did you learn anything from this?
- What sort of person would like this?
- What other pieces of media did this one remind you of?
- What star rating would you give it?
If you have any questions or you want recommendations about more things to talk about please send Amanda an email (email@example.com).